About Accommodation Times Institute of Real Estate Management :
Accommodation Times Institute of Real Estate Management (ATIREM) is the natural out come of the vast experience and interaction with the professionals and the leaders of real estate industry to provide yet another service to the trade and industry.
The Institute aims to train professionals for the multidisciplinary role in real estate sector. To impart world class education in real estate management, marketing and finance, to students, executives and real estate personnel, the Institute aims to develop new breed of business leaders in real estate sector.
The rapid growth of townships and metropolitan cities urgently needs persons, who can perform various key functions in this mega crore industry. The Institutes diploma courses are designed to train executives for real estate management with motivations to perform and aspiration to achieve. The courses are evolved to cover all the principal aspects of the real estate industry. Professional specialisation is theme of the day and real estate is no exception. In fact the canvas is vast and the scopes unlimited for the professionals trained in real estate management.
Accommodation Times is the most renowned and respected trade newspaper in India, dealing with he commercial, economic, managerial, industrial, social and legal aspects of real estate in comprehensive and integrated mode. It was established in 1986 and is published fortnightly. Over the years, it has grown in stature and today it is reaching to professionals and consumers all over india and to some important centres in the world.
In 1999, the publishers launched Accommodation Times International to cater to the information needs of NRIs interested in investing in the Indian markets. Identifying the accute need of quality professionals, trained in real estate management, Real Estate Marketing and Real Estate Finance. Accommodation Times established the Accommodation Times Institute of Real Estate Management (ATIREM) in 1999.
The Institute has been established to train professionals for the multi-disciplinary role in real estate sector and to impart world class education in real estate management. The Institute aims to develop new breed of business leaders in real estate sector.
Over 400 students, many of them with prior work experience, have benefited from this Diploma and interwoven their new-found knowledge with their experience. Over the past five years, the institute has created and disseminated knowledge through its committed and distinguished core faculty drawn from the various segments of industry.
Board of Advisors
- Mr. Anil Harish Advocate, Partner, M/s. D.M. Harish & Company
- Mr. Prem Nath G.D. Architect, F.I.I.A., A.S.I.D., F.I.I.D.
- Dr. Sunder Ram Korivi PhD, Faculty – Finance, NMIMS (Deemed University)
- Mr. Bankimchandra Khona, Solicitor & Notary
- Mr. R.K. Jain, B.E. Civil, MBA
- Mr. Surjit Banga Chairman, Membership Dev. & Services Committee, Bombay Management Association Chief General Manager (Retd.) State Bank of India
- Mr. Niranjan Hiranandani, Managing Director, Hiranandani Constructions Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
- Mr. Sudhakar Dokhane, Architect Past President, Practicing Engineers Architects and Town Planners Association (India)
- Mr. S.R. Agarwal, Advocate Housing Secretary (Retd.), Life Insurance Corp. of India
- Mr. Prakash Nagori, President, Killick Nixon Limited
- M/s. Arch Unique, Architects & Licensed Surveyors
- Mr. Uttam Jhavar Chairman, Morya Properties Ltd. Mr.Vimal Punamiya Chartered Accountant